12.10.2014

The Secret and the Truth. (Vladimir Putin)

From the start of a major crime spree that swept the nation. one has made it her duty to bring it to you, and here it is in it's final notes. "My Name is Natsumi Kato, A PI, Internationalist, Media Frenzy, and Singer and Songwriter by Trade. I have took notes, researched. and recorded all the events to date. and I am here to bring it to you." Today I am going to be telling you the Truth. A Dream Kept hidden from the public for years. and a Stunning reality. World Public Media "Your Home for the New World Order". "This Blog is Intended for Mature Audiences. and must not be token offensively. Readers Digression is Advised." 
________________________________________________________________________________
 In 2011 I had one of the most wake up imaginable. A Dream that had sparked the truth. and I am just talking about it today. In this dream I had of which is coming to pass. I was back in my home country "The Philippines" I had been just out. wandering with friends and family in Manila. The Capital City of the Philippines. Just doing my usual thing back home. All of a Sudan. I look up to see Russian War planes flying over head. The photo of which was shown in my mind was real. Russia was on the attack. This had referred to the BIBLE. one Book, Revelations. You all remember my last post on the Decoded Message of 666. 666 referred to Russia. 666 referred to the Anti-Christ. in biblical text stated that one will rise above all. and nations fought against nation. as many had quailed to stop the fighting. Many were ignored. As God Said on to them. "These things must come to pass, as my next coming is near." Vladimir Putin may be the Anti-Christ. But! it is far from that. When my dream went on. I just was just doing my usual daily routine. When all I heard was Air Raid Sirens going off. and bombs falling. I had kept this from the public due to the fact of their fraud. Is why I had kept this hidden. no one wanted to listen. I had since faxed over the President of the Philippines a official Message from World Public Media. stating the issue on Vladimir Putin and to expect the worst when it happens. One key note is, I'll tell you the truth. Yes Martial Law will happen in 2015. But WW3 of which is and will move forward. is what is the big one. Vadimer Putin is working out different attacks on the us and their allies. I;ll tell you the truth. I had a dream. In that dream is what I had kept hidden from the public. What I had saw and witnessed was war. I was back in the Philippines. Just doing my normal thing with my friends and family. and we all look up to see Russian war planes flying over head. at that time Air Raid Sirens were going off. I know at that time that WW3 was in full swing. This is why I was trying to stop many of the American public from their fraud and crimes. cause. I knew for fact that what they were doing was putting their country in danger. many of the people in the public sector were committing fraud against the Federal Government. of which 1 Business owned and operated as such. is a victim of Fraud. its the public's problem. they made their decision the decision to commit fraud, steal, and lie to the feds. as my friends on Facebook token note of me. and exposed me. I Jan Bilang - BB,. from Batangas Philippines has given warnings. forewarned. and even tried to help stop the issues. But no one listened. From all over the World One person has made it her duty, to find those and to expose many of illegal gain. From North America to South America, from Europe to Asia. From Africa to Oceania and down into Antarctica. World Public Media "Your Home for the New World Order"